Planning to Relocate?
Whether you plan to relocate to Boston or relocate from your current home in Boston, the Realtors of Matthew and Alisa Group Real Estate are able to help. No move is too large or too small as our team is experienced in local moves across the city, international moves around the globe, and corporate relocation of entire divisions or even corporate headquarters.
Relocate to Boston
If you relocate to Boston, you will need more than housing, you need someone with the knowledge and dedication to ease your transition. In keeping with the Sotheby’s tradition of white-glove care, our agents provide the concierge-level service you deserve because they are local experts who have spent years developing relationships within the community and forming a list of preferred vendors that are recommended with confidence. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Town and Neighborhood Introduction: Use our Realtors as a reference when you relocate and take advantage of their years of experience within Boston’s neighborhoods and the Boston metro area.
- Home Marketing Network: Allow our relocation experts to contact our trusted affiliates in your area and qualify them to find the Realtor best suited for selling your home and allowing you to focus on Boston and what you need to relocate here.
- Home Finding Assistance: Once you have made the decision to relocate and you contact us, our team can begin searching through our exclusive properties and MLS property listings that meet your search criteria. Our Realtors are available for consultation and our real estate website allows you to search property on your own any time of day. From the website, you can save searches and properties, make notes, email listings to anyone you choose, and set up automatic alerts when new properties matching your criteria are listed. You can also request more information from our agents or schedule a showing.
- Mortgage Guidance: Our list of preferred lenders are professional and will streamline the process from pre-approval to closing.
- Rental Coordination: If you would prefer renting property while you find your place among Boston’s neighborhoods before committing to buy, Matthew and Alisa Group Real Estate can assist. Our agents will find properties, arrange showings, negotiate lease terms, and prepare the paperwork for your tenancy.
- Short-Term Solutions: It may be difficult for you to search for a home when you relocate from one city to another with coordinating a move and the transition from one job to another. One remedy is a short-term apartment rental since it eases the pressure of time and commitment. Our steady supply of short-term apartments consists of both furnished and unfurnished apartments in both full-service luxury buildings and brownstone buildings.
- Moving Service Coordination: As part of the exclusive opportunities available to our clients as they relocate, you will have access to our local and international network of relocation service providers who will handle packing, crating, shipping, auto transportation, and storage.
Relocate from Boston
If your relocation is taking you away from Boston, contact our Realtors. Our team will coordinate with moving service providers and refer a vetted real estate professional who can help you relocate by finding a home in your destination city. Our association with Gibson Sotheby’s International Realty affords us access to real estate affiliates from over 550 offices in more than 40 countries around the world. Sotheby’s International Realty chooses to align with the premier real estate offices in each area and as a result, our network can help you relocate in the same way it has done for thousands before you.
As part of Sotheby’s International Realty, our relocation team can offer our exclusive network of national and international moving specialists, capable of handling all your moving needs including packing, crating, shipping, auto transportation, and storage.